: CCHP has a pending legislation/regulation webpage updated regularly located at the following link: http://cchpca.org/state-laws-and-reimbursement-policies
Highlights since last update
• Resolution (SCR 26) adopted in Alaska to require insurance coverage for mental health benefits provided through telemedicine.
• Interstate Medical Licensure Compact bills continue movement in Alaska (HB 238) and Colorado (HB 1047). Washington also reintroduced the compact language (SB 6228).
• Private payer reimbursement bill (HB 1403) reintroduced in Washington
• Washington enacted SB 6519 to add the home as an eligible originating site for private payer plans.
• Newly adopted rule (effective June 1) allows for school-based health services to be delivered via telemedicine in WA’s Medicaid program.