HRSA Healthy Grants Workshop
Get to Know the Division of Grants Management Operations (DGMO)
This session highlights the Division of Grants Management Operations (DGMO) and its involvement in all aspects of the HRSA grants lifecycle. We will provide an overview, from announcement to closeout, to include:
- organizational structure;
- demonstration of roles and responsibilities;
- how DGMO interacts with applicants and recipients business; and
- fiscal and program areas.
We will use illustrative examples, and audience questions and resources will be incorporated.
This session highlights the many factors to consider when developing and managing a grant budget. It will explore:
- cost principles;
- NOFO requirements;
- allowable and unallowable costs;
- limitations; and
- the importance of budget justifications.
We will use examples to illustrate common budgeting mishaps and resulting consequences.